Thursday, September 16, 2010

Creamery Bakery on Steinway and Broadway

I recently went to "Creamery", a new bakery on Steinway and Broadway, and tried one of their cupcakes with a mommy friend of mine. The decor is cute but the cupcakes were dry and spongelike. They were not tasty and we were sorely disappointed. The worst was that they charge you the same price for cupcakes as "Crumbs" minis but they are not even close in the yummy factor. The are having a promotion on Wednesday's this fall where cupcakes are only one dollar so I may stop in and see if they have changed their recipe and sit in their comfy couches and sip coffee but unless they have improved I will not be paying full price. To be fair I haven't tried the red velvet which is supposed to be their featured flavor and I haven't tasted their tarts which look good so I will next and let you all know.

1 comment:

  1. Just FYI- This placed closed before I had the chance to get back in and try again.

    ReplyDelete