Thursday, September 16, 2010

CD's for Children, Lullabies and Spanish Dance Tunes


"Dreamland" by Putumayo is  a musical collection of lullabies from around the world that was given to me by my fabulous Aunt (who is a very cool NYC lady) and boy did she hit the nail on the head with this one. I read a review about the CD in "Parenting" magazine but I rarely go out and buy what they post because I believe they get get paid to promote a lot of the items they "recommend". Anyway I played it for my son and not only did it calm and soothe him, it soothed me too. I already uploaded this to my Ipod and play it in the car but I think I will bring it to all my mommy friends houses to upload to their Ipods too. I love it!!!!

Dreamland: World Lullabies & Soothing Songs

 
I have been trying to speak Spanish to my son but I am not fluent so it is really hard to keep it going. "A Bailar! - Let's Dance! Spanish Learning Songs" is a great option for this. This CD helps me have songs to sing with him so we can both learn and have fun. The songs are musical, fun and melodic with lots if instruments to keep him and I both interested and happy. I tried a few CD's but this one is my favorite and we have a blast when we dance and sing (he doesn't sing quite yet but hopefully soon). Even Daddy gets involved in singing in Spanish and it is always hilarious.  A Bailar! Let's Dance! -- Spanish Learning Songs Canciones Infantiles


If you don't have a friend who has these then you can purchase them on
amazon.com. Have fun dancing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment