Monday, May 24, 2010

Product Review : RaZbaby Teether Rocks!

http://images.buzzillions.com/images_products/02/23/raz-baby-razbaby-hands-free-silicone-teething-pacifier_2377223_175.jpg My son has officially starting teething. This milestone has come full throttle at 6 months old and now begins the drooling, cranky crying and pulling on my nipple. This RaZberry teethers are great for him. His is able to hold onto it, suck on it, chew all around it and teeth it. I picked it up and Duane Reade here in Astoria but you can probably get it cheaper at La Casa Del Bebe ($5) or online. It is BPA free and he likes it in his teething rotation. I put it in the fridge or freezer or dip into a cup of ice cubes and water with other pacifiers and he loves to chew on it. It comes in blue and red with green leaves or I have also seen an all pink one as well, I like the red with green leaves. I highly recommend it for your teething baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment